Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

I hope everyone had a marvelous Christmas!  Sorry for the gaps in blog posts....Like most folks, I've been quite busy this season.  I did want to get some evening looks up here, though, so I'm going to share some of the fashion layouts that I've done recently on Shop Style.  Hope you like them!



This is actually my newest layout.  Entered in a challenge to style this Kelly Ewing dress.  Isn't the dress jawdropping gorgeous?



This is another of my recent layouts.  As winner of the previous "Nature Inspiration" challenge, it was my duty to set the next one.  I chose hummingbirds as the new nature inspiration and this is the look I created.  I love how the Vivienne Westwood dress picks up the subtle color of the birds and the irridescence of their incredible plumage!



Party look featuring another Vivienne Westwood dress, Betsey Johnson jewelry, and my all-time favorite fragrance, Gardenia Passion by Annick Goutal.



Lanvin dress and pumps.  Embellished clutch by Alexander McQueen.




New Year's look featuring Zhor and Nema mink coat and Lanvin gown.




Evening holiday look featuring yet another Vivienne Westwood dress.  This one in irridescent blue!



Festive look in nude tones featuring an Alberta Ferretti cocktail dress.




Layout highlighting a Bex Glover illustration; Herve Leger dress and Judith Lieber egg bag.



This layout is called, "Desire."  It features a Badgley Mischka gown and Christian Louboutin pumps.




Layout highlighting the designs of Alexander McQueen and extraordinary photography of Tim Walker.


Masquerade ensemble featuring Alexander McQueen gown.

Stylishly yours,

11 comments:

  1. Your blog is dripping with jaw-dropping glamour......loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this paragraph fully concerning the comparison of newest and
    previous technologies, it's awesome article.

    Also visit my weblog ... ロレックスコピー

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm definitely enjoying your
    blog and look forward to new updates.

    Here is my webpage :: http://www.christianlouboutinbuycl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read more things about it!

    my page; Louboutin Sale

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's remarkable in favor of me to have a website, which is beneficial in support of my experience. thanks admin

    Feel free to visit my blog - christian louboutin outlet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the superb work!

    my webpage ... トリーバーチ アウトレット

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thanks, However I
    am going through issues with your RSS. I don't know the reason why I cannot join it. Is there anyone else having similar RSS issues? Anybody who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

    my web blog :: ミュウミュウ

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't drop a ton of remarks, but i did a few searching and wound up here "Happy New Year!!!". And I actually do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright.

    Is it just me or does it look as if like a few of the comments appear as if
    they are left by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing on
    other online sites, I'd like to keep up with anything new you have to post. Would you list of the complete urls of your social sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

    Also visit my blog - supra skytop

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can benefit from Cheap loans for a bad credit score just by filling an online application that would be given on the website of the amount
    of money lenders. The rates on a payday advance are a major worry for likely loan
    takers.

    Visit my weblog - view website

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there, You have done a great job. I will definitely digg
    it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this site.


    Here is my web site cheap-flight

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful collection of fashionable dress and accessories for spring and winter. Beautiful dress looking very amazing and cute. There is a myriad of options to choose from; we compiled a few of our favorites below mini skirt, b

    lazers and sports bra

    ReplyDelete